Asphalt and concrete millers FA
Milling of asphalt and concrete surfaces, cracks, holes, ruts and performing the minor surface repairs.
They are attached to excavator loader or backhoe loader boom, instead of a bucket. In many cases it allows to avoid usage of heavy self-propelled millers. Maximal depth of milling can be achieved after 2-3 passes. Milling output can be variable - depending on the milling depth in one pass and type of surface.
Requirements for the carrier:
- hydraulic installation on the excavator boom in order to power the milling machine
- hydraulic oil flow 100 ÷ 200 l/min,
- operation pressure 150 ÷ 200 bar,
- recommended weight of the vehicle 5 ÷ 12 t.
- adapter plate - individually for each type of the carrier,
- hoses and hydraulic quick couplers.
|Milling width:||300 mm||450 mm|
|Milling depth:||0 ÷ 130 mm||0 ÷ 130 mm|
|Oil flow:||80 ÷ 120 l/min||100 ÷ 150 l/min|
|Oil working pressure:||190 ÷ 220 bar||190 ÷ 220 bar|
|Max. oil pressure:||240 bar||240 bar|
|Dimensions L x h x s:||980 x 910 x 630 mm||980 x 910 x 720 mm|
|Weight excluding adapter plate:||530 kg||650 kg|
|Recommended weight of the carrier:||4 ÷ 10 t||5 ÷ 12 t|